Why we use AngularJs
- Show data without page refresh
- Inline page validation
- Allow us to separate our view from website logic
- Two-way data binding
- Dependency Injection implementation
- Just go to https://www.angularjs.org/
- Download any Stable version, try to download the latest version only.
- After download, it will be a file name angular.min.js
- lib folder where we can put the angular.min.js file
- the js folder where we can put app.js (app.js all angular.js code we will put here, like module, the controller
- index.html which have our view file, in the terms of HTML code and angularjs syntax.